Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 10 and 11

Alright, so things didn't go as planned. I ended up having to go out of town for a family emergency for about a week or so and then had friends over this last weekend so I've had almost 0 time to post anything up. I also missed a few days of drawings, but I'm not going to worry about it, I'll just finish them up and post them all out as we go.

Here we go!
Day 10 - The Volcato
Words:
AN: Flea, mite
VG: Maple, Oak
EM: Ember, Hot Coal
TC: Aircraft

AN: Bat
VG: Desert Cacti
EM: Volcano
TC: Lock, Key

Here I decided to go with Desert Cactus as my main word. I also got inspiration from both Volcano and Hot Coal. Overall, I think this one turned out pretty good, I drew the cactus as if it is breaking out of the ground almost coming out of a crevice of sorts. I also envision the cactus spikes to be like red hot pokers (using hot coal). I thought of this as some sort of vegetation that would be growing on a plane of fire or something like that.


Day 11 - The Boar Fly
Words:
AN: Fly, Dragonfly
VG: Grass, Dandelion
EM: Fire, Vapor
TC: Cycle

AN: Pig, Boar
VG: Tree Fruit
EM: Tar, Gum
TC: Telephone

Here I decided to combine both Fly and Boar. So It was basically just an exercise in drawing out the body of the fly and getting it to look alright and then adding in the head of a boar and getting the two to match up and look alright. I think it turned out pretty good


So there are the next two drawings, and I will try my hardest to post up the next two tomorrow so we can keep this moving this time.

See everyone next time and have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment