Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 6

Hello! Just a quick post.
Words I got for day 6:
AN: Caterpillar
VG: Corn
EM: Volcano
TC: Sled, Ski

AN: Seabird, Penguin
VG: Bamboo
EM: Wave
TC: Tank Tread

I decided it would be fun to draw a caterpillar. It was  challenge for me to make it look decent and not like a kids sorta thing with just a line of circles, if that makes sense. Then I decided to use volcano and put in some sort of cannon sort of thing on the back of the caterpillar. It is mainly a defensive mechanism, spewing a gas/acid that has a strong smell that wards off predators. I decided to call it a fuming caterpillar, as most caterpillars I saw were _________ caterpillar, and for the most part, it has the look of a plain ole caterpillar. I intend to go back and color this one sometime soon. We will see what happens.



Thanks for reading and have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment