Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 3 of the Challenge

Already a new post!

It's a quick one though, just posting up the drawing for my challenge today.

Words:
AN: Feline - Wild Cat
VG: Tree Fruit
EM: Cracked Clay
TC: Modern Skyscraper

AN: Elephant, Giraffe
VG: Ginger
EM: Fog, Vapor
TC: Castle, Domed

Here I decided to not go with an animal today and try out doing a building and work on some perspective work. So I used Castle and Skyscraper sort of as inspiration to work from and then was going to do clay as the texture for the building. I got done drawing it and I thought it looked pretty good but I didn't really feel like coloring it out, so decided to just stop with it.

I will say, i thought it was a little more fun to work with creatures than a building, it just seemed so rigid to me. And here it is.




So, goodnight, hope everyone has a good Wednesday. 
~Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment