Monday, January 23, 2012

Completed Project and start of a new one.

This will be just a short post. I just wanted to post up a shot of the framed portal 2 cross stitch and then a quick pick of what my next one I am working on is. Here it is framed:


And here is what I am working on next, its pattern created by Johloh over at the Sprite Stitch blog, which is a really cool blog as well. The pattern link is here. It's been going so much faster than other projects I've done. I've been told its because I'm actually having fun doing this one, unlike a couple other uncompleted projects that don't go very fast.

I'm also working on a pattern for my next big cross stitch, well, make that a couple patterns I'm working on, I seem to have tons of ideas and not enough time to do them. We'll see which one wins out and gets started. And with that, thanks for reading and have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. There is a lot to be said for working on something you enjoy rather than something that just "needs" to be done. You are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete